Membership Benefits & Application Forms
In addition to knowing your gift is supporting important work, as a member you will receive:
- membership in the Anglican Diocese of Ontario Foundation and share in our governancethrough participation in the Annual General Meeting and special meetings of the Corporation
- recognition in the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Foundation Update newsletters
- parishes and other organizations which are members of the Foundation are eligible toapply for grants
Annual membership groups
Choose a donation amount that works for you, and know that it is making a difference. A charitable donation tax receipt will be provided.
- Student and non-waged ($35 – $49)
- Companion ($50 – $499)
- Benefactor ($500 – $999)
- Directors’ Circle ($1,000 – $ 4,999)
- The Bishop’s Circle ($5,000 +)
- Parishes , including multi-point congregations, and other organizations $100 or more for an annual membership
Upon completing the forms, press SAVE to your documents section, and send online as attached files to the Foundation’s email address.
Or PRINT and mail them to our postal address.